Endøriøn -Guilde PvE - Monster WoW Index du Forum
Endøriøn -Guilde PvE - Monster WoW
Forum de la guilde Endøriøn
Endøriøn -Guilde PvE - Monster WoW Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Homeland<S02.e04 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Endøriøn -Guilde PvE - Monster WoW Index du Forum -> La Guilde endØrion -> L'avancée PvE de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Homeland<S02.e04 Répondre en citant

The Homeland S02e04 > urlin.us/2juwl

The Homeland S02e04, i luh papi

OCT 20 Watch Homeland S02E04 - New Car Smell Online Full Video Interested Going Invite Public Hosted by Wonder TV -->. If you forgot your password, click on forgotten passwordLog-InUsername:Password:remember me Forgotten password Register. They have a point to get to and they'll get to it, but instead of wasting time in order to build to a reveal, they rip it off like an old bandaid and move on to the next thing. Okay, Jessica is obviously mad, but she kicks Brody out of the house in the morning and then gets mad at him for not getting back to her right away the same afternoon, despite the fact that he's a US Congressman? The words we've been waiting to hear since day one: "You're a disgrace to your nation Sergeant Brody. Enjoy watching and have a great day! DON'T COPY THIS ARTICLES!!! WE DON'T DISTURB YOU AND WE RESPECT YOURS WORK!!! See More About Wonder TV Wonder TV TV Show Wonderful TV always sharing great TV Shows series. Home Also see: Electronic Press The Checking Line Click here to login No account? Register Username: * Password: * Create new account Request new password Homeland S02E04 Recap: "New Car Smell" Submitted by George Prax on Mon, 10/22/2012 - 02:15 When Saul showed Carrie the tape last week, only one theory really stuck in my head over where Homeland might be going next (and I usually have a lot of theories flying through my head about Homeland). Homeland S03E01 Tin Man Is Down . 23.10.2012 14:19 vandal666 odpovdt . Obviously what was most interesting this week was the renewed interactions between Brody and Carrie, and the incredible misdirect at the end of the episode before Carrie exacted her revenge in her beautiful play to take Brody down. Prosm Vs naiel by sa tu nejak dobr lovek ktor by mi spravil titulky k tomuto videuV rozpracovanch je SK peklad: [ peklad, bude peklad? Tak jsem klikal a jsem je nael ale nen monost je opravit, vdy mne to hod na pekladatelsk edva dal peklady od jinch pekladatel.

Her motives are clearly partially fueled by revenge, and I think her actions here did the rare good job of making the viewer believe that she might not be 100% fit for this job, something that her peers in the show obviously already knew. E-mail address: * A valid e-mail address. Instead of wasting a few episodes of its ever-important sophomore season, Howard Gordon and Alex Gansa once again throw a wrench into the works just when it seems like things are about to get easy. But once again, this is Homeland, and things don't exactly come easy for this particular show. Still, it was an easy sell to bring it back to that original concept because from my perspective at least, it could very well still be interesting to follow Brody around under his new circumstances, both in his personal life, having been kicked out of his house by his disgruntled wife, his status as a US Congressman with a spotlight on him thanks to Vice President Walden, and his continued interactions with Abu Nazir's organization. But then Carrie has one of her theories, and she thinks that Brody's on to her because she reacted poorly to when Brody asked her about electroshock therapy. Found on USENET . akujem.

roller coaster tycoonborderlands the secret armory of general knoxxneedle in a haystackthe black albumMadison's Hot handpanty stocking and garterbeltrurouni kenshi: kyoto inferno.bleach volume 10Calyx and teebeetwo and a half men season 5 episode 17

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Endøriøn -Guilde PvE - Monster WoW Index du Forum -> La Guilde endØrion -> L'avancée PvE de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006